1. The Iowa Junior Beef Breeds Association (IJBBA) will be giving an award to members who accumulate the greatest number of points in a given year in each breed. Breed classes and year-end awards will only be offered to those breeds, which are paid members of the Iowa Beef Breeds Council (IBBC). A show year will run from Winter Expo to the first Saturday of August.
2. In order to earn points, exhibitors must be a paid member of the Iowa Junior Beef Breeds Association and each breed association in which they are exhibiting. All Breeding Heifers/Market Animals must be registered with their respective breed association and conform to their Iowa Breed Association rules for registration and exhibition. Points will not be accumulated prior to the date membership dues are paid or postmarked within 7 days of the show.
3. I.J.B.B.A. members must meet the minimum age requirements of their respective Junior Breed Associations and cannot have reached their 21st birthday prior to January 1, 2022. The maximum age for the exhibitor is 20 as of January 1.
4. The Iowa Junior Beef Breeds Association (IJBBA) will be giving an award to the Supreme Breeding Heifer Exhibitor and Supreme Market Animal Exhibitor. This will be based on the number of Supreme titles an exhibitor accumulates through the show season. Supreme titles will NOT be counted if the exhibitor does not show their own animal. In case of a tie, the number of Reserve Supreme titles will determine the winner.
5. IJBBA members must exhibit at six shows to receive the year-end awards presented by IJBBA.
6. Points shall be earned on the following basis: